Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Seven Shades Of Love 2. I Hate Blues Clue



Related Posts with Thumbnails
I’ve been busy these past few days so I wasn’t able to make a blog. Have you ever been illuminated by someone? It feels good to have someone in our life that will always be on our side no matter how hard your life was. In the mid of our happiness and fulfillment, then you will find out that you hate blues clue. LOL. What I mean here is the fact that no matter how you jive together…still there are lots of differences between you and your soulwarmer. I don’t know if I am the only one who experienced this Hate Blues Clue thing. Let me tell you some stories he hates height, I’m not. I move faster he’s not. I remember that we always fight about crossing the street. But at the end of the day we will just laugh and make joke about this. That’s love. Love has different shades The Hate Blues Clue thing is a part of it that a couple must know how to live with it. So let me share you a poem made by him. Enjoy!!!

"PERPETUITY"

I've been searching so long for someone like you
now that I have found you
I will hold your arms tight and never let go

hope all your "DOUBTS" and fears fade away
I promise I will stay
because in my life you are my sway
and will never abandoned you along the way

my bri you are the source of my happiness
despite of our argues and fights
you always bring me light
that illuminates my life

No comments:

Post a Comment