Friday, November 5, 2010

How to know if you need to look for another job?

Resigned for seven times, that what I’ve read from a book that I can’t even remember the title is. So far I had done it for six times. There’s only one work which I didn’t resign though the opposite happened. Due to recession, the company has no choice but to terminate our contract. I love that job. I actually it’s really hard to find a job that will satisfy you. From what I have experienced, it’s like finding a needle at night. There are signs that tell me to quit the job.
1. If you feel lazy every time you have to go to work... it’s time to search for a new job.
2. If you’re superior is so stupid and insensitive.
3. If you didn’t find any fulfillment in the job that you are doing.
4. If you lack interest of your duty.
5. If you’re job can’t give you the financial stability.

There are lots of reasons why we quit our job, but then we should be wise enough before making the decision.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment